Terms of Service
Cancellation, Payment Acceptance
and Return Policies
Shoppe is a small family owed business devoted to
offering quality custom handmade to order and one of a kind gifts.
As such we can only offer a limited return policy, so please read our
policies so you know what you are agreeing to when you place your
online, mail or telephone order. All orders placed by any method are
agreeing to our terms.
ORDERING METHODS ACCEPTED
SHIPPING POLICIES CLICK HERE
IF USING A COMPANY CREDIT CARD PLEASE PROVIDE
TAX ID# AND CORRECT NAME AND BILLING DETAILS. THANK YOU!
SHIPPING TERMS-PLEASE READ SHIPPING TERMS
When placing your order by any method you are agreeing to all our
policies on this page, our payment terms and shipping terms so please
make sure you read everything. All shipping fees are paid by the buyer.
UPDATE: We are in the process of
doing a major update on our website, so please bear with us during this
renovation. The upgraded website will be mobile friendly on all devices.
When we launch the new site it will look significantly different, and
you will have the opportunity to save significantly on all products in
the store. We will be launching many new products, so bookmark our site
and keep checking back! In the meantime, you will see some changes here
like our logo and the shopping cart. The cart is now mobile
Thank you for your patronage!
Here at Pioneer Heritage Shoppe we value our customers, we stand behind our products and want you to be satisfied with them. Our philosophy is to offer a high quality product, personalized service and treat our customers in a fair and reasonable manner; we hope you will be fair and reasonable with us as well.
As a small business we offer limited returns, but we do try to make it as hassle free as possible.
Please use this link to view our new terms of service.
Please read our detailed Terms of Service (Opens printable PDF). Our new website should be live by the end of April if not before.
- All yarn and needles are returnable within 5
days of receipt for exchange or in-store credit. Please contact us for a return authorization number and provide us with the reason for returning. Please retain your original receipt.
- All addi needles are backed by a lifetime warranty and we will gladly handle your warranty claim for you. Please hang on to your receipts.
- All flowers, knitting and other handmade items are considered custom 'made to order' and we offer no refunds or returns on any custom order. If your order arrives damaged we will gladly replace it. Please follow any instructions we send you regarding replacement of damaged merchandise.
Mistakes happen and if we make one we will fix it! If for any reason we send you the wrong product please let us know so we can make it right. Otherwise all shipping for returns and exchanges are paid by the buyer.
- FREE SHIPPING is available on qualifying orders. Typically these exclude closeout and custom merchandise unless otherwise noted. Qualifying totals change from time to time, so please look at the top of the website for the current promotions.
- Flat Rate shipping fee $8.98 is offered on all other purchases that fall below the qualifying amount for free shipping.
Additional fees may apply for merchandise shipped
that is oversize/wt., international and outside the
continuous USA. See our "shipping" policies.
- Need it faster? Select your preferred shipping speed to receive your order faster. Please keep in mind all custom products will ship once they are ready (timelines are noted on the product pages). We will notify you of any shipping delays on for express service requests.
We are currently updating our website and our
policies are apart of this update. The above
information is a short and to the point policy we are
implementing and we hope this makes things easier for
you. Please note, that this update as of now supercedes
any old policy anywhere on this website.
Other policies and terms on this page still apply,
but we are updating the way it is written for clarity
and simplicity. Thank you for your patronage!
Significant Revisions to policies will be noted in bold next to the policy with the revision date.