This beautiful vintage Catalina Beach Wear ensamble pattern is now available for pdf download. You are sure to love our beautifully restored vintage patterns, so you can make modern day versions of these lovely pieces of history. We have provided yarn recommendations below, so you can get your yarn and the pattern and be all set to go. We specialize in natural fibre and environmentally friendly yarns. Look for more patterns in our pattern departments here at Pioneer Heritage Shoppe.
At this time when ordering download patterns they will be emailed to you once payment has been verified (usually within 24 hours). If you have any questions, please leave a message in the comments box during checkout, or give us a call. We would be happy to assist you. All patterns on our website are non-returnable or refundable.
- We recommend: CoBaSi Yarn (Orig: Knitting Worsted 3640/yrds - original yarn discontinued)
- Dk Worsted Weight
- Qty: Main Color: Shorts (10) Halter (4) Cape (12) Trim Colors for halter: (2) different colors
- 4-5 stitches per/inch
- Needles: Addi Needles US 4-6 knitting needles and No. 2 & 5 crochet hook.
Skill Level - Pattern Type
- Download PDF
- Intermediate - For knitters with some experience. More intricate stitches, shaping and finishing.
- Sizes: This pattern is for size 16 (with instructions for smaller and larger sizes) however, please keep in mind these are vintage women's sizes and they differ by today's standards. The smallest size 14 is likely to have been a women's size 8-10 while the largest size 20 is likely to have been what is by today's standards a 16-18.
- Included with this 1934 pattern are details for how to alter the pattern size for your figure, as indicated in the original pattern. Additionally, you will receive instructions and abbreviations for knitting and crochet for this pattern.
Define your style with these beautiful Vintage patterns and knit or crochet yourself beautiful things!